Integrative Medical Hypnosis
12 Weeks, 40-hour Course
Mondays, Sept 19 – Dec 5, 2022
(4 pm to 6 pm Pacific Time)
What Sets This Training Apart?
Grounded & Experienced Teachers
You are learning from two full-time medical hypnotherapy practitioners with 35 years combined experience. The course content reflects Tracy and Roger’s work with thousands of clients as they’ve achieved lasting changes in behaviors, created physical and emotional comfort, and been part of integrative care teams.
Without causing clients to relive trauma or injury, you’ll be able to help clients feel better at the deepest levels. This course will equip you to utilize hypnosis to help clients with chronic pain, illness, surgical preparation and recovery – equipping clients for sustainable comfort and a better quality of life.
Roger Moore and Tracy Barrett Adams have years of experience working on referrals from doctors and licensed therapists and have each worked inside medical institutions, from birthing units to hospice centers. Learn how Tracy and Roger, with no prior medical background, developed relationships with the medical community.
Paced for Confidence
The 12 weeks you’ll spend with Roger and Tracy in class time allow for practice and feedback, so you’ll be ready to work with medical hypnosis clients ethically, safely, and effectively. Between each live-online class session, you’ll complete independent course work. Though weekly independent work will vary in nature, expect two to four hours of weekly self-paced work.
If desired, you can arrange to receive mentoring, coaching, and support from your teachers beyond the training. This one-to-one attention can make all the difference in building your practice.
Who Should Take This Course?
What Will You Learn?
- Key resources to develop with your medical hypnosis clients
- Foundational skills to bring to every session
- Hypnosis techniques methods for pain, illness, and other medical issues
- Integrating with the medical community
- Ethics and scope of practice
- Roger’s Flexible Session Protocol, step-by-step
- Tracy’s Flexible Session Protocol, step-by-step
- Technique & session demonstrations, plus follow-up discussions with Roger and Tracy
- Practitioner Guide with detailed course outline
- Case Studies highlighting techniques and approaches
- 20 medical hypnosis scripts for multiple issues
- If you want to work successfully to help clients who are coping with pain, illness, surgeries, etc.
- This course is designed to benefit hypnosis practitioners with a range of experience, well established to newly certified.
- Though you don’t need to have extensive experience, this is not a “basics” course. If you do not have a hypnosis certification, please contact us for options to bring you up to speed.
- If you’d like to bring hypnosis into your practice, you may be eligible to join this course. Please reach out to us to talk over your background, what you hope to bring to your patients with this skillset, and we’ll do our best to help you make the most of the training.
Tuition: $2497 $1597
Save $900 for a limited time, “very early” pricing ends soon
Get Started for $225 / mo
Six Automated Monthly Payments
Make a One-time payment of $1597
For a limited time, save $900 with very early enrollment